Are you a trades person or small business looking for work in your area?
Gloucestershire County Council is looking for professionals from all trades to join their approved list of suppliers/contractors.
Gloucestershire County Council will be going out to tender in November for its ‘Minor Works Framework’. This is an approved list of suppliers/contractors which the council use for works up to the value of £15,000 to help maintain its properties in Gloucestershire, including schools, libraries and community premises.
It’s never been easier to join the approved list. Just register your interest at www.supplyingthesouthwest.org.uk
You will be sent an email invitation to tender when the project becomes live.
If you need more information regarding the application process and what it involves, please come along to one of the following drop-in events. There is no need to register for these, just come in to a venue of your choice!
- Wednesday, 17 October (9.00am – 12.30pm) – Lecture Room, Gloucester North Fire Station, Gloucester. GL3 1AF
- Wednesday, 17 October (1.30pm – 5.00pm) – Interview Room, Cotswold Locality, Lewis Lane, Cirencester. GL7 1EB
- Tuesday, 23 October (1.00pm – 5.00pm) – Lecture Room, Gloucester North Fire Station, Gloucester. GL3 1AF
- Thursday, 25 October (1.00pm – 5.00pm) – Elmbury Room, Tewkesbury Library, Tewkesbury. GL20 5NX
- Friday, 26 October (10.30am – 2.00pm) – Room GO2, Redwood House, Stroud. GL5 4AE
- Tuesday, 30 October (9.00am – 1.00pm) – Community Room, Coleford Fire Station, Coleford. GL16 8HQ