Calling all Artists!
The Corinium Museum in Cirencester is delighted to announce a mosaic competition for all ages and abilities. We invite the community to share your vision with the thousands of visitors that pass through our doors. The theme and materials are artist’s choice so you can be as creative as possible. Eight designs will be chosen to be photographed and used as the April/May children’s trail, and all of the entries will be on display in the museum.
Rebecca Shellenberger, Schools and Families Officer, said: “This competition is a connection between our community and our museum, as well as our history. I’m excited to see what people create”
Mosaic credit: Cleo Mussi (image above)
All entries must conform to the following standards:
- All entries must be received by 1 March 2020;
- You may hand deliver your entry, or you may send it via post;
- All entries must be 14cm x 14cm;
- All entries must be collected from 31 May and by 12 June 2020;
- Entries will not be mailed back to participants;
- All materials used in the mosaic will be safe (please no nut shells);
- There will be no offensive symbols;
- We will do our best to care for your creation, but we cannot be held responsible should it incur any damage.
Rebecca Shellenberger firstname.lastname@example.org 01285 655611
About the Corinium Museum
The Corinium Museum tells the story of archaeology across the Cotswolds with an emphasis on discoveries from Roman Corinium. A vibrant temporary exhibition programme takes place throughout the year.